- USCIS: Unsigned Green Cards OK for Form I-9 Purpose
- Temporary Protected Status Extended for El Salvador
- Justice Department Settles Immigration-Related Discrimination Claim Against Diversified Business Consulting Group, Inc.
- Justice Department Settles Lawsuit Against California Bakery Over Discrimination Against Foreign-Born Worker
- USCIS Website Gets a New Look and Enhanced Tools
Tag Archives: Document abuse
The Justice Department announced today that it reached an agreement with a California based store, resolving allegations that the company had engaged in a pattern or practice of discrimination based on citizenship status while verifying employment eligibility. The department also … Continue reading →