- Temporary Protected Status Extended for El Salvador
- Justice Department Settles Immigration-Related Discrimination Claim Against Diversified Business Consulting Group, Inc.
- Justice Department Settles Lawsuit Against California Bakery Over Discrimination Against Foreign-Born Worker
- USCIS Website Gets a New Look and Enhanced Tools
- New E-Verify Service Combats Fraud, Protects Identity, Educates Workers
Daily Archives: May 24, 2012
Houston-based company has agreed to adhere to revised immigration compliance procedures and to pay $2 million as forfeited funds to the Department of Homeland Security related to revenue derived from the employment of illegal aliens. The announcement was made by … Continue reading