- USCIS: Unsigned Green Cards OK for Form I-9 Purpose
- Temporary Protected Status Extended for El Salvador
- Justice Department Settles Immigration-Related Discrimination Claim Against Diversified Business Consulting Group, Inc.
- Justice Department Settles Lawsuit Against California Bakery Over Discrimination Against Foreign-Born Worker
- USCIS Website Gets a New Look and Enhanced Tools
Daily Archives: January 23, 2012
The Justice Department’s December 30, 2011 announcement of its negotiation of a settlement with small Georgia rug manufacturer shows all businesses run big risks for violating Federal Civil Rights and other employment discrimination laws. The Justice Department announced on December 30th that the firm has agreed to pay … Continue reading